- Please submit only one nonfiction piece at a time and wait for a response before sending another. Simultaneous submissions to other magazines accepted. Please notify promptly if story is accepted elsewhere.
- Due to increasing submissions and a limited volunteer reading staff, we cannot guarantee a specific response time. If you’d like to check on the status of your story, log into your Submittable account for updates.
- You can subscribe to our Premium Edition and receive a faster response time (3 months or less) since we prioritize those submissions first in our reading queue.
- We accept submissions from anywhere in the world, but nonfiction must be in English.
- Nonfiction must be previously unpublished. This includes blogs, online, and any print media with a circulation greater than 1000.
- Word count limit: no minimum, max 10,000.
- Please do your best to format manuscript to be double-spaced, with 1" margins, and author name and title in header.
Premium Edition subscribers only: Use this link. Please note this is only for those who have paid subscription dues already. If you aren't sure or don’t know what the Premium Edition is, continue submitting below.