Carve is pleased to announce the 2019 guest judges for the Prose & Poetry Contest:
- Lydia Kiesling (Fiction)
- Benjamin Busch (Nonfiction)
- Analicia Sotelo (Poetry)
- No limit to number of entries but each entry requires a separate entry fee and submission. (One story per fiction submission; one essay per nonfiction submission; one poem per poetry submission.)
- Simultaneous submissions accepted. Please notify us promptly if your piece is accepted elsewhere by withdrawing via Submittable.
- Please do your best to format prose manuscripts to be double-spaced, with 1" margins. Do not include any author info in the document.
- Review guidelines at https://www.carvezine.com/prose-poetry-contest if you haven't already.
Note: we cannot do any file swaps for the contest, as it would violate our anonymous reading policy. Once you submit, that's it!
For additional questions about the contest, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.